Friday April 27, 2018
NSC will be closing the Portbury Hundred from Sheepway Roundabout to Junction 19 from Monday 4th June for five nights (8pm to 5am). This will allow crews to work safely and complete multiple activities at the same time.
The following works will be carried out:
• Carriageway Patching
• Road marking and signing improvements
• Cleansing and Investigations of the existing drainage system
• Maintenance of street lighting columns
• Inspection of Highway Assets
• Litter picking
• Clearing overgrown vegetation
• Tree officer inspections
Gigaclear, which is responsible for the roll out of rural superfast broadband across North Somerset, and National Grid have also identified works to complete during the closure.
There is no information currently on bus service changes